Modern Chic ClaremontApt 407/2 Claremont Street, South Yarra, 3141, Victoria, Australia
About this listing
*Check out the 3D virtual tour of this property – please see QR code on the photo to have a look around*
What We Love
This perfectly positioned South Yarra apartment is chic and understated. The complementary décor is balanced with a crisp white colour palette, modern timber floorboards in common areas and practical finishes.
The efficient kitchen has ample storage and is equipped with a coffee machine so you can start your day the right way!
This area leads to an open plan living and dining area. Relax and unwind in this space on the lounge suite and watch your favourite movie or series on the television, or read a book in the plush armchair.
Dine casually at the round table or take advantage of the spacious outdoor area and dine alfresco at the balcony table with bench seating.
The master bedroom has a large comfortable bed and balcony access, whilst the second bedroom features two separate beds. Both bedrooms contain floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes with shelving for extra storage to keep your home tidy.
The bathroom is modern and fresh, with a rain shower, toilet, under sink drawers and mirrored cabinets.
The central location in one of Melbourne’s premium suburbs is close to public transport and important necessities, from supermarkets to pharmacies, cafes and trendy boutique and high street shops. Best of all? It’s all within walking distance, with Toorak Road just around the corner!
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Close to public transport, including South Yarra Station
- Ideal location to local shops and eateries on Toorak Rd
- Outdoor balcony with table
- Integrated open plan living
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Low maintenance, easy living
- Timber floorboards
- Rain shower in bathroom
- European laundry
Bedroom 1: 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 x King Single beds
1 Bathroom : Shower and toilet
Key delivery service:
We employ an external key delivery service to meet you with your keys on your day of arrival. The key handover time is to be booked directly with them at least 48 hours prior to your check-in. This service is included in your booking and covers arrivals between 3:00 pm -6:00 pm. If you are arriving between 6:00pm – 9:00pm, an additional after-hours fee of $40 will apply. Arrivals after 9:00pm will incur an additional $100 after hours fee and subject to confirmation. Please confirm if you require an after hours check in at the time of booking to confirm if we can organise this for you.
Ute or a large vehicle is not fit in our parking space, contact us to confirm.
Maximum Height Clearance: 2.1 Metre
parking space dimensions:
Length: 5.40 Metre
Width: 2.40 Metre
Staying 7+ nights? Interim housekeeping services which include a changeover of linen can be arranged on your request. Depending on what would make your stay more comfortable, they can be arranged weekly or fortnightly. Please contact us to discuss.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- A few steps away is Two Birds One Stone Café. This eatery has become a local favourite, with quick service, friendly staff, fantastic fresh juices, coffees and breakfast served until 3pm.
- A quick drive or brisk walk will take you towards Fawkner Park and the Royal Botanical Gardens – both perfect spots for a weekend picnic or light exercise.
- Don’t feel like cooking? Just 5 minutes away you’ll find fantastic Japanese cuisine that boasts the best wagyu in town at Nobi Yakiniku Grill, or try Cucinetta for fresh, seasonal Italian food with a menu that changes every Tuesday!
- Fancy a night out? Head to Revolver on nearby Chapel Street for some live music and a cocktail.
Tram Stop – 240m, 3 minute walk Toorak Rd/Chapel St.
Train Station – 190m, 2 minute walk South Yarra Station.
- Claremont supermarket Asian – 31m, 1 min walk
- Chapel Street, Restaurants, bars, shops- 260m, 3 min walk
- The Como – The palace cinema and restaurants: 350m, 5 min walk
- Melbourne High School – 350m, 5 min walk
- Woolworths South Yarra – 400m, 5 min walk
- Jam factory – 700m, 9 min walk
- Fawkner park – 850m, 11 min walk
- Prahran market – Store holders with fresh produce: 1.1km, 14 min walk
- Trak Lounge bar – 1.3km, 18 min walk
- Como park – 1.4km, 17 min walk
- AAMI park – 2.1km, 27 min walk
- Royal botanic gardens – 2.1km, 27 min walk
- Albert park golf course – home of the F1 grand prix – 2.6km, 33 min walk
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Rod Laver Arena – 2.6km, 33 min walk
- Federation Square – 3.6km, 44 min walk
Security Deposit and Guest Information
Please note we will deduct $500 from your credit card 10 days prior to your arrival. This will then be returned upon inspection of the property after your departure. If we need to make a claim against your security deposit it covers an amount up to $1000, which may include but is not limited to the following: Excess cleaning fees, Excess laundering fees (inc. sleeping directly on to doonas, pillows, mattresses), Dirty BBQ, Excess garbage removal, Damage or breakages at the property, Loss of keys or scanners and Late check-out. Our rates are based on twin share. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance. Please include all adults and children in your enquiry. If you have babies please advise their ages also.
Please note guests under the age of 25 must travel with a guest of 25 years of age or older. Guests are required to be at least 25 years of age to stay in our property on their own. Unless prior approval is given, guests not conforming to this policy, will result in Rejuvenate Stays denying access to the property and no refunds will be provided. We are happy to consider making exceptions so please contact us if you don't fall within our age restrictions but would love to stay
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- per night: $240
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 King bed
- 2 King Single bed
- 2 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Cook Top
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Blanket
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- Inner Melbourne
- Iron And Ironing Board
- Key Delivery
- Laundry Facilities
- Living Room
- Outdoor Furniture
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Sort By:
Nice and clean. Great location
Clean apartment in a great location for shopping and meals. Was as described with sufficient amenities.
The apartment was in a great location, right next to South Yarra station, the apartment was clean and looked like the photos, would come back again!
The apartment is in a fantastic location in South Yarra next to very good public transport. The apartment was spacious for 3 people and was clean.